Sunday, May 10, 2009

Live To The Fullest...

i like to believed it..its all about LOVE for the child..
Happy Mothers Day to everyone eventhough iam the only one whose read this.
its my blog anyway. Last thursday (May 7 2009) was my last day as a student.
the feeling is between 2 corners..feeling unbelievable..is this true?
hah...finally.

but the day is not over. iam searching for the right job that suit me..and i has fill in some
form that will later on helps the vacant to employ you..

lets hear from other part of myself..the most unstoppable demand in myself that hunger
with some fresh music and sound..i have found this singer/songwriteer that i never expect to
know with..she's once has joint Jason Mraz on his late 2008 tour around US..She's very cool..sweet..angelic..soft spoken..weee...
this is her pic..


i think Jason Mraz once has crush on her during the tour..
check out their video sing LUCKY together on december gig at youtube..

No comments:

Post a Comment